9.11.2012



And thus endeth the life of a very special teacup.

School started yesterday!  I am super stoked for my second year; all signs point to this semestre being really fun and tough.  Unfortunately, me being at school may also mean that the comic will be posted less regularly (if the haven't been already ;__;), but I'm going to try my best to churn out a comic each week!

Here's how my semestre's looking: Animation Layout, Sound Design, Acting for Animators, Storyboarding, and Contemporary Vocal Ensemble.  I have a handful of other classes, but these are the ones that have got me excited, especially since they're totally applicable for TaffyGunn work.  I'm also looking forward to my Film Workshop class, and hopefully my film this year will not suck as hard.

On a totally unrelated subject, I found a sweet groove spot for working in listening to FFVI, Ogre Battle, and Chrono Trigger OSTs.  I guess that's not inherently a big deal, but Gideon installed an .SPC music player on my computer so I could listen to them in full quality, on my stupid Lion-running laptop  (it's called Vox).  It's even better than playing songs right through the emulator because I can organize them into playlists.  Needless to say, I'm one happy panda hard at work now.

- Megan Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment