7.24.2012

Film Time


At CalArts in the Character Animation program, each student is supposed to make one film for every year of their 4 years.  The films are due at the end of second semester of each year.  It's an insane time where everyone sleeps about 3-5 hours a day for like 2 to 3 months, live in their cubes, and time seems to move in slow motion.  I, for one, literally didn't sleep in my room for basically the whole second semester 2nd and 3rd year.  It's a crazy time and I don't know anyone who doesn't love it.  It's a time when everyone sees the good and the bad of these new lifeforms they have met in their  Valencian prison.  A time of serious bonding over 2 AM burgers, Battlefield, and a glass of adult beverage.  The time I'll miss the most about CalArts now that I have graduated, but my lucky better half will get to experience a few more, so I'm supremely jealous.

- Gideon done


No comments:

Post a Comment