7.03.2012

In which Gideon reprimands his child.


Scout, one of my computers, has been having trouble with a few of its fans lately.  One of them broke a few weeks ago and recently its heat sync fan has been acting up a bit.  This causes it to sometimes sound less like a fighter jet and more like a prop plane taking off.

Google officially announced the long rumored Nexus 7 tablet.  I'm very excited for it and my moneys are set aside to be taken by the googles.  I hear Apple is planning to make a 7-or-so inch iPad in response to the new Nexus 7 tablet and then subsequently sue Asus for producing a product that steals their original design.  So I best get one of these Nexus tablets soon before the sue-happy wars come to the shores of Sevenincherland.

- Gideon done

No comments:

Post a Comment