8.03.2012

PARALLEL PARKING


This is a completely true story.  I am amusingly bad at parallel parking, or at least I laugh when police cite me for bad parking.

As I watch Apple today, I don't know if I feel a bit like I've started to see under the wool or if over the years I merely had pulled a wool over my own eyes.  They're fighting and suing every company.  Companies that I don't have any particular love for, but it's much like watching the 13-year-old who's the smartest, best-looking and richest around, walking into a 3rd-grade class and laying the beat down because someone was seen wearing similar clothes.

Apple has been a great company that has made amazing hardware and software over the years.  But I use an Xperia Play, not an iPhone, because I like the unique hardware advantage of a d-pad in games.  I have a PC desktop instead of a Mac desktop now because I built it for 1k$ 4 years ago and it's still able to run anything I want it to well, and it will run Windows 8–if I wish–like a beast; I can even buy a touch screen that will work with that new start menu.  My Macbook Pro that I received more recently runs like poop with new versions of OS X, and I know it'll run better with a stripped-down install of Windows.

I really wish Apple would come out with some product that I feel like I can love again.  Like my quirky old blueberry iMac.  And then support it up the wazoo with new and amazing ideas like OS X was back in the 10.1 to 10.5 days.

We're very sorry this comic is late and will do our best to make sure it doesn't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment